1. High Speed Internet is working well. The AOAO has purchased 50 additional Internet Modems and Linda has these available for $280. The Modem is about 3x5 inches and can be placed on a desk or mounted on the wall near your phone plug. It must be connected to your phone line since it is a DSL modem; then connected to your computer. This is NOT a wireless modem. Also, another type of Modem will not work due to the security codes in our system.
2. Satellite TV service versus our current Cable TV service is still being researched.
3. Glass Door with Fob key entry access by the Makai elevator is complete.
4. New shower enclosure with a sand trap at the building Makai end is complete.
5. Storage Lockups should be complete by November.
6. No report yet on proposal by Paul McCrea, #410, for a swimming pool on the property.
7. At the April Annual Meeting, most owners were in favor of adding a fitness room for owners and guests. Our initial research suggests that an area opposite the new glass door entry by the Makai elevator looking toward Ft. DeRussey is a possibility. The addition could be done in-house. Exercise equipment such as elliptical machines, treadmills, stationary bike and a Universal machine for strength training, as well as a wall mounted TV and air conditioning, is a possibility. We are continuing to research the feasability, desirability and costs associated with such a project.